Comme promis, Kunos Simulazioni vient de mettre à disposition la première mise à jour de la version Beta d'Assetto Corsa !
Cette version 0.2 apporte (entre autres corrections et ajouts - voir plus bas), comme annoncé précédemment, 3 nouvelles voitures (la Lotus 2-Eleven, la Pagani Zonda R et la P4/5 Competizione) ainsi que 2 circuits (le Mugello et un circuit pour le Drift).
Liste des modifications (en anglais) :
Early Access 0.2
- Achievement, stats fixed and updated, you can read them using SteamStatisticsReader
- Added Pagani Zonda R
- Added P4/5 Competizione Scuderia Cameron-Glickenhaus – Added Lotus 2 Eleven
- Added Mugello Circuit
- Added Drift Track
- Added M3 E30 Step 1 upgrade
- Added M3 E92 Step 1 upgrade
- Added M3 E92 Drift upgrade
- Added Z4 35is Step 1 upgrade
- Updated M3 E30 power curve
- Updated tyre model for all cars
- Updated tyre wear for slicks tyres
- Fixed TC not working after change of tyre compound
- Implemented non linear speedometer (BMW M3 E92)
- LOCALIZATION FILES NOW MUST BE encoded as [UTF-8 no BOM]
- acs.exe Localization now reads from INIReaderW, localization files updated – problems related to windows user names with strange characters solved
- update showroom & showroom localization
- x360 rumble intensity multiplier
- new drift mode, it is based on score and time not laps
- sectors status in time transponder is reset after each lap
- Driver Eyes Positioner is Default app (localization added)
- Fixed replay loading with cars (wing problem)
- Fixed replay GUI (slider)
- Fixed turbo still producing boost even after fuel went zero
- Better engine coast at near minimum rpm, no need half gas to move the needle anymore
- Implemented “FF Enhancements”
- Improved AA algorithm selection
- New gamma curves for power and coast audio samples
- Reverb effect removed
- New default volumes preset
- Engine volume tweaked for all cars
- Backfire samples tweaked for all cars (that have them)
- Rumble strip, tyre rolling, tyre scrubs and wind samples tweaked
- BMW M3 e30 interior sounds improved
- BMW M3 e30 fixed missing gearshift sounds
- BMW M3 GT2 interior and exterior sounds improved
- Tatuus FA01 interior sounds improved
- KTM X-Bow interior sounds improved
- Ferrari 458 Italia overall engine pitch tweaked
- Lotus 49 interior sounds improved
- Lotus Elise SC and Scura engine and compressor volume levels tweaked
- Control presets support added in control config
- Launcher defaults to software rendering mode – option added for GPU acceleration – Added localization for german and spanish languages
- Added extra options for control configuration of FFB, Xbox360 pads and keyboard – Added support and UI selection for car upgrades
- Added selection for showrooms
- Added drift mode selection
- Added drift session results display
- Fix for possible crash in certain control configuration timing (device permissions revoked during control binding)
- Replay saving button will now work when returning from a session to a modal view of the session results.
- Exiting from scrollable content window will now center properly.
- Car info modal window scales for lower vertical resolution screens.
- PB grid now supports deleting entries and starts from a zoomed-out state.
- Added a zoom toggle button to the PB grid.
- Ghostcar toggling fixed.
- Warning for dual gpu users added when the launcher has been set to start with a discrete GPU.
- Stricter thread and file permission checking.
- Potential fix for flickering of modal windows in some setups.
- Potential fix for a startup deadlock situation.
- Game-related newsfeed now displays news items inside the launcher added an unread item notification.
Source : www.virtualr.net
Vidéo : Assetto Corsa Official Media Channel
> La ligne du temps Assetto Corsa (en anglais)