Le circuit Nordschleife 24h (2.01) est maintenant disponible pour rFactor 2 !
Quatre tracé sont disponibles pour ce monument du sport automobile et du SimRacing spécialement conçu pour permettre des courses avec le plus grand nombre.
Liste des modifications (en anglais) :
– New VLN layout AIW file. Pit extension, left right path, fast path, and block path. Adjusted the corridors and some slow down points (under the bridge at tourist start for instance). Tested a lot of cars and most of them make the lap without a crash.
– Re-enabled the reflection mapper for glass windows for GP buildings. Before we had to disable them from Mianiak’s GP track as they were conflicting with the Cube-maps on the main Nords track. Guardrails were bleached out white etc. The problem is that the live cube map is much brighter than the default map. After lot of trial and error found way to have both work at same time.
– Fixed problem with Shadows. We had problems where the shadows didn’t start at the base of the guardrail especially in cockpit view. There was a gap of 20-30 cm (with low sun elevation) and it looked like the object hovers above the ground. The solution was pretty simple. I removed the “shadow caster” setting in the scn file from the skyboxi (panorama) and under-shadow instance (both huge objects) and the shadow “precision” was back to normal.
– New HDR profiles for all layouts. Modified some settings with very low direct and ambient light to compensate very high auto exposure. No more issues with too bright cockpit views and reflection maps. Better colours.
– New material settings for fuelling rigs + tweaked texture
– Removed negative lod bias of some fences (less flickering from the specular reflection).
– Fixed some inverted normal map
– Modified tree textures, especially spec maps. New material settings
– Made further colour adjustments to Autumn coloured trees.
– Modified the terrain at bridges antoniusbuche, aremburg
– Extensive changes to Forest cover texturing, alpha blending.
– Reworked all grass materials.
– Made some more shadow casters for both GP track and Nords.
– Made changes to the road textures. Rotated the multi-, spec- and bump-map by 90 degrees.
– Fine tuned a lot of TV cameras.
– New cam group (static wide fov cams)
– New VLN loading screens + spinner pics.
– Real road preset (medium_rubber) for each layout
- New Layout VLN, using Toschs Autumn coloured trees.
– Made tyre barriers and fencing all correct to match new VLN layout. A lot of the work was already done in our previous version but temporally disabled until now. I also used some objects from Mianiak’s Nuerburg DTM layout for VLN, so this was quiet easy.
– Added Cones in all the right places for new layout.
– Added brake markers into correct places to suit new VLN corners.
– Fixed Tyre barriers in Mercedes area, some were floating above track showing gaps.
– Added flashes of orange colour to ends of them like videos I saw on YouTube.
– Added track side Marshals back in for VLN new parts.
– Added few more night flares to GP track
– Many edits on VLN scn file. Removed many objects West side of track that are not seen.
– Thinned out spectators on the GP part of track. Reviewed many videos of VLN races found there are not that many spectators in the GP part compared to the 24hour event. Most grandstands are empty. Even less in practice session almost none. Gives the track a somewhat track day feel about it.
– Removed, changed or added some Ad banners.
– More F-fighting fixes
– Spaced out ‘Fast rolling start’ grid for 24H layout.
– Added back both Summer and Autumn Tourist layouts.
– For Tourist layouts saved as much resources as possible by removing many GP track objects not seen from Tourist track.
– Removed 24 hour spectators and tents from Tourist layouts.
– Added 3D animated starter flag man to start tower, also moved start tower closer to track. Before it was some what hidden behind trees.
– Small lod changes and other things.
Source : VirtualR.net
Vidéo : Tosch
Créateurs du Mod : DJC & Tosch