Le circuit Nordschleife Tourist 1.70 pour rFactor 2 est maintenant disponible !
Liste des modifications (en anglais) :
- Fixed broken trees
- Added 104 grid spots, with first 20 more spaced out than the rest (Test your 64 bit versions of rfactor2 on this I dare you)
- Added 20 pit boxes
- Added 40 garages (<-had some help from Tosch here)
- In pit area, lowered pavements by 4cm’s to help AI leave area without getting stuck on them. Making the track online friendly is easy making it AI friendly is not so
- Added start lights to the bridge (race mode only)
- Made 759 LOD changes in order to both improve FPS and reduce pop up’s where needed
- Fixed 3 holes in the road
- Cleaned up the camp sites, removing some of the not so finished looking items like flying people, and floating camper vans.
- Fixed a sign that said ‘Start Timed Lap Here’, it was only viewable from the back but not from the front.
- Fixed the roof on the ticket house.
- Made pitlane 0.5 metres wider to help AI pit without crashing.
- Added tire stack at pit entrance to make it more visible from road.
- Fixed the odd flickering bush.
- Removed a number of trees that were growing outside the guardrails. (I would have fixed a lot more but found 3DSimED3 was braking the Billboarding effect of the trees, so could not use a lot of what I had done, sorry)
- Made the café and the ticket house visible with track detail set to low. People where reporting great big holes in the area where they would have been.
- Added two floating hot air balloons, one made with Germany flag colours and one with Nordschleife logo on it.
- Got Tosch’s wheel track map working.
- Adjusted the saturation and brightness for most of the diffuse textures
- Created new normal maps.
- Created new specular maps.
- Re-sized textures
- Removed the bug where you would get a black line floating above trees
- Exchanged 2 tree textures (oak trees)
- New guardrail texture + high res normal map (normal map has a huge impact on the specular reflection) + new specmap
- Added alpha channel for road reflection (wet and mirage) to all road and roadside textures (kerbs, rumble…).
- Added alpha channel to all road and roadside specmaps.
- Exchanged grass textures and added some flowers.
- New textures for some bushes (borrowed from ISI tracks) and alpha channel modification (more transparency) for x-shape bushes and grass billboards.
- Created a new layout “Nordschleife Tourist Autumn”
- Layout is the same as the Summer layout but the track has modified tree textures (and some other green stuff) and no crowd, marshals, tents, etc. in all sessions.
- Race date is 27th of October 2014. Different sun elevation, times for sunrise/sunset.
- Race date for the Summer layout is 14th of July 2014. DST is enabled (daylight saving time).
- At full track detail the Summer layout has an increasing number of track side objects (crowds, tents, marshals and other stuff). Depends on the session (practice, qualifying, race).
- New loading screens and icons.
- New wheel track map
- VehicleConfig.ini for Indycar road configuration is included.
- Realistic default weather profiles
- Improved car reflections (Refmap0)
- Added omni lights to fireplaces. Fires are only visible at full track detail, at night, during race in summer layout (VisGroups=(1217)). (See known bugs)
- Added some omni lights to the garage area, fuel station Doettinger Hoehe and Breidscheid.
- Improved LOD multi and Clip planes for better performance.
- Added some tv cams and adjusted some camera positions.
- There is a tv camera on top of the Nuerburg (high LOD and high view distance). Leave the track on the public road (traffic circle) to activate it. You can also press 3 times “End-key” in tv cam mode while sitting in the pits.
- Added background bird sounds to cameras
- I have included 3 different hdr profiles for each layout
If you change the hdr profile, leave the track and start a new session. Otherwise the profile becomes way to dark. rFactor needs to reset the black point setting and create a new currentProfile.hdp file.
- 4 different real road presets:-
Medium rubber, Full wet medium rubber, Drying line, 55 percent wet. I’ve created this file in devmode. Should be good to observe different dry states of the track.
- The road reflection may look strange in some situations. The reason is that atm only the sky is reflected. To add the reflections of trackside objects the track needs reflection planes for all elevation changes. That’s a job for a pro and not a noob like me.
TDF file adjustments:
- Removed dust from kerbs and run off’s.
- Fixed a grass material that had no friction at Döttinger Höhe, was like driving on ice.
Source : VirtualR.net
Créateurs du circuit : DJC & Tosch